It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:08 pm GMT EthGMT

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:28 pm GMT EthGMT 
Red Cobra Delta Guppy
Red Cobra Delta Guppy

Marshall,

For future posts, please use the attachment feature and not the img tag

This will greatly improve the load speed as I use godaddy for the forum and will take the load off your server, which I am assuming by the slow load speeds is local to your internet connection.

It will also make the pictures available for future viewers if your site no longer has the content.

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:58 pm GMT EthGMT 
Guppy
Guppy

very good to meet you too marshall. marshall i will look over the site later. xyl has honeydos right now. i am also on yahoo and it's my call at yahoo for email and if you are lucky enough to catch me instant messaging. sounds like you've got your hands full and feel free to contact if you wish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:11 pm GMT EthGMT 
Minnow
Minnow

Solar Guppy wrote:
Marshall,

For future posts, please use the attachment feature and not the img tag

This will greatly improve the load speed as I use godaddy for the forum and will take the load off your server, which I am assuming by the slow load speeds is local to your internet connection.

Thanks!

Solar Guppy,

Thanks for the information. I will use the attachment feature from now on. Looks like you fixed all the img tags that I posted. Yep server is right here in my garage. I guess my upload connection is pretty slow.

FYI, I have two versions of the GT View software up on a computer in the garage monitoring both inverters. I just keep watching the GT View windows everytime I pass by the computer.

Sure would be cool to be able to generate something for a webpage like you have. Is that software available for Beta testing??? :D

Marshall

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:45 pm GMT EthGMT 
Red Cobra Delta Guppy
Red Cobra Delta Guppy

Marshall wrote:

Sure would be cool to be able to generate something for a webpage like you have. Is that software available for Beta testing???

Read the manual for GT-View :oops:,

Its built into GT-View to make the png files for a web-page

Not only will it make the png, but you can configure it to upload to any ftp server automatically.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:26 pm GMT EthGMT 
Minnow
Minnow

Quote:
Read the manual for GT-View :oops:,

Its built into GT-View to make the png files for a web-page

Not only will it make the png, but you can configure it to upload to any ftp server automatically.

Solar Guppy,

I should of figured that! :o

Come on read the manual??? That would be the last thing any of us ever do! :lol:

Going to sit down and read the manual tonight. Thanks for all your help.

Marshall

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:06 am GMT EthGMT 
Guppy
Guppy

marshall,
some of those repeaters have to be in remote areas with no power. do you use solar/wind to power some of them? the systems you have assembled are quite an undertaking. there is a major linkup system around here that encompasses parts of ohio, pa, wv, virginia, dc, and maryland. the hills are the tough points as this creates too many shaded valleys. our hills aren't as large as your mountains, but the layout of california is that it has a major valley running the center of the state. no such luck here with a large valley and as i've seen by your coverage map you have many shadowed areas due to the mountains. i wanted to start up 1296mhz around here as there isn't anything in spite of a listing not more than 2 miles from me, but due to a lack of money it never was realized and was seen by many as nearly impossible for this terrain. you never know until you try and solar was one of my considerations for its operations.